In addition to being a LiftMaster® garage door opener dealer and installer, EXL Garage Doors offers quality LiftMaster repair in Gallatin, TN, and surrounding areas. If your garage door isn’t working, the garage door opener is often the culprit.
Can Your Garage Door Opener Be Repaired?
If your LiftMaster garage door opener needs service, you may have to decide whether to repair or replace it. Here are some tips for what to look for in repairs or replacements.
When Your Garage Door Opener Needs Repairs
Garage door opener repairs are common and often provide the least expensive option. Here are some reasons your garage door opener may only need repairing:
- Recently purchased: If your garage door opener is nearly brand new, a minor repair is likely required to get it back on track.
- Worn-out pieces: While on the older side, your garage door opener works just fine most of the time. If this is the case, it may need an inspection and simple replacement parts.
- Unlinked signal: Your automatic garage door opener may lose its signal or synchronization to your garage door motor. This is a simple fix!
Signs Your Garage Door Opener May Need to Be Replaced
Sometimes, replacing your garage door opener can be the wisest choice down the road. You may want to look into a replacement if your opener is:
- Unsafe: While it may be working just fine, an outdated garage door opener can be hazardous. For example, an older model may be slower to detect something underneath the door as it closes.
- Older than 10 years: A garage door opener 10 years old or older will likely fail again. Buying a new LiftMaster garage door opener will allow you to take advantage of garage door opener technology advances that have occurred since you bought your original unit.
- Completely unresponsive: In the end, a major sign your garage door opener needs an upgrade is if it stops working completely. This can happen suddenly, so it’s always good to play it safe and be proactive with consistent repairs or replace it altogether.
Garage Door Opener Repairs From EXL Garage Doors
If any problem occurs with your garage door opener, the first step is to call EXL Garage Doors. We can estimate how much the repair will cost and determine whether it will be cheaper to repair or replace your garage door opener.
Either way, EXL Garage Doors provides thorough garage door inspections to ensure your door is in tip-top shape. Our highly skilled experts in LiftMaster garage door openers are ready to come to your home and repair your LiftMaster unit once we get your call. Our professional repair technicians are trained in all types of LiftMaster garage door openers, from jackshaft and belt drive openers to chain drive models and more.
Reach out to the Garage Door Opener Experts at EXL Garage Doors
Whatever you decide, EXL Garage Doors stands ready to help. We have a beautiful selection of LiftMaster garage door openers to choose from should you decide to replace your existing model, and our experienced pros can install one for you while you wait.
If you decide to go the repair route, you can count on efficient, skilled repair from our courteous, knowledgeable professionals. They’ll get your garage door opener and garage door system back on track fast, so you can resume your daily activities without further worry about your garage door operation. Contact EXL Garage Doors for LiftMaster garage door opener service today.