Modern Steel™ Collection garage doors perfectly complement contemporary and mid-century modern home styles
Modern Steel™ Collection garage doors perfectly complement contemporary and mid-century modern home styles. Doors are available with or without grooves in multiple paint and Ultra-Grain® finishes to create the perfect look for your home.Download Product Brochure
Modern Steel™ collection garage doors are available with a wide variety of options to suit your taste and your home’s appearance. Whether your home is mid-century modern, contemporary, or somewhere in between, these beautiful and durable steel-panel garage doors will add curb appeal to your home's exterior.
- Available in 3, 2 or 1-layer steel and insulation construction options.
- Garage door insulation options include 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2", 1-3/8", 1-5/16" polystyrene.
- Insulated door R-values range from 4.4 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Available as either a flush or grooved steel panel design.
- Steel surface textures vary by model and paint surface. See chart here for more details
- 13 factory finish options available, including Ultra-Grain® wood-look finishes.
- Many glass and window size options available including insulated, frosted, and long and short designs.
- Optional window grilles can be removed for easy cleaning.
For size and color availability, click here
DECORATIVE INSERT SERIES WINDOWS
COLONIAL 509 DECORATIVE INSERT
CHARLESTON 508 DECORATIVE INSERT
STOCKTON 612 DECORATIVE INSERT
CHARLESTON 608 DECORATIVE INSERT
MADISON 611 DECORATIVE INSERT
PRAIRIE 510 DECORATIVE INSERT
MADISON ARCH 613 DECORATIVE INSERT
PRAIRIE 610 DECORATIVE INSERT
SUNSET 501 - MODERN AND CLASSIC
PLAIN WINDOW DECORATIVE INSERT
CLASSIC PLAIN LONG
ARCHITECTURAL SERIES WINDOWS
CLASSIC PLAIN SHORT
CLASSIC SHORT WITH RECTANGULAR GRILLES
CLASSIC PLAIN LONG
CLASSIC SHORT WITH SQUARE GRILLES
CLASSIC LONG WITH SQUARE GRILLES
CLASSIC ARCH1 PLAIN
CLASSIC ARCH1 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
CLASSIC ARCH 1 WITH GRILLES
CLASSIC ARCH2 PLAIN
CLASSIC ARCH2 WITH GRILLES
CLASSIC ARCH2 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
CLASSIC/MODERN KRISTIN SHORT
CLASSIC/MODERN KRISTIN LONG
CLASSIC/MODERN TRENTON SHORT
CLASSIC/MODERN TRENTON LONG
CLASSIC CLAYTON SHORT
CLASSIC CLAYTON LONG
WROUGHT IRON SHORT
WROUGHT IRON LONG
classic wrought iron arch
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
**Sunset windows not available on Ultra-Grain® doors.
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction
- Insulation options include (R-values from 4.4 to 18.4):
- 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane
- 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene
- 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System - Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Safe T-Bracket® Rust-Prevention System
Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency, and durability. (Click for details)